RovaScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::Ultimate RSPS::.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

X sniper x for mod?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wowza pk

X sniper x for mod? Empty
PostSubject: X sniper x for mod?   X sniper x for mod? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:22 pm

hey im wowza pk (IGN - X Sniper X), and ill like to app. for a mod place in rova.

Why? -
well the first reason is, that there is no mods or admins on Rova/Serenity, so i'd like to be the first at it:)
second of all is that allow of the npc shops are glitch-ed and no one can trade/buy stuff from the shop keeps, so i'd like to resolved that when im on.
last is that, am on for the whole day; unless i gotta do my school work, or anything related with school.

Am i good person? -
well, i made alot of friends the day i started, and i seem to be liked more and more each day that I've played, and i help alow of people E.g - H1H2, Rekklesz etc.

What will be in my plans if i'm mod -
well first of all, ill try to bring everyone to pk. i see that no one pk's, so id like to bring everyone back to pking, just like Rovascape V.1, hopefully that will being more people to the server , and us being a higher rank on the list.
i will also be monitoring alot of the area's E.g - training; if anyones swearing etc. (since im onthe whole day i could well be bothered to do that.)

Wowza pk
IGN - X
Sniper X
True words only come from the trustest of all people.
Back to top Go down
uhal44

PostSubject: Re: X sniper x for mod?   X sniper x for mod? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:31 pm

Hi im Uhal44 and i think i should be mod or admin because im resonsable and caring for other people.

Why-
The first reason is that i can get many more people to play.
Anthor reason is that i think i should be mod is if any one is being disrespctfull i will report and put them in jail for as long as they need.

What will i do if im a mod-
I will get about 8 millon people to play from youtube and bring people to pk events and many more.

Uhal44
True words only come from the trustest of all people
Back to top Go down
slayer skill

PostSubject: Re: X sniper x for mod?   X sniper x for mod? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:11 am

maaaannnnn i just don't care who's mod this game is just for fun and if i get mod i would be a great 1 becuas ei will not be a troll but jsut wanne have fun and i can takecare of ppl and pffff idc if i get mod or not i jsut want to play rovascape all the timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee jocolor lol! (ps : i can be very funny :p)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X sniper x for mod?   X sniper x for mod? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X sniper x for mod?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RovaScape :: Information Database :: Staff Promotion/Demotion-
Jump to: